Sunday, March 3, 2024




This week, a team of eight I-TEC volunteers will travel to Wewak, Papua New Guinea to install a Power Pac for Friends in Action.  This Power Pac was the first built by our new division of I-TEC volunteers in Wenatchee, WA.

We invite you to follow our team's progress by checking in on this blog daily.  Please remember them in your prayers. Pray specifically for:

1. Safety in international travel

2. Good health as they work in a malaria-infected area of the world

3. Wisdom in logistics at both project sites

4. That the team can be an encouragement to the missionaries and national pastors who are ministering in this part of the world

5. That the Gospel Message will continue to spread because of I-TEC’s involvement






  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Report

 As I write this final post to the blog, this is an update to the previous post that an earthquake struck a short distance south of Wewak.  ...